“No administration has accomplished more in its first 90 days.” Dictator Donald Trump’s (DDT) statement might be right. Here’s a brief summary:
- Jan. 21: The largest protest in history of the nation with the Women’s March
- Jan. 28: Huge protests over Trump’s first Muslim ban.
- Jan. 30: Order from Sally Yates for Justice Department to not defend Trump’s Muslim ban.
- Jan. 31: Protests over Trump selection of Gorsuch for Supreme Court.
- Jan. 31: Statehouse rallies to protest Trump’s immigration policies.
- Feb. 2: 314 Action formed to promote science and scientists in politics.
- Feb. 4: National judicial injunction against first Trump Muslim ban.
- Feb. 7: National movement begins after Elizabeth Warren “persists.”
- Feb. 7: First time in history that a VP had to break a tie for cabinet appointment.
- Feb. 7: Launch of “Let America Vote.”
- Feb. 9: Protest against Andy Pudzer’s nomination as secretary of labor.
- Feb. 10: Rally for…
View original post 1,681 more words